Views
Helpful
Replies

IPCC Webview Wrap-up code report

alexmorrison
Level 1
Level 1

I am using IPCC Entperise 6.0.

Is there a standard Webview report which shows agent wrap-up codes entered at the end of each call?

8 Replies 8

jond
Level 1
Level 1

Webview offers Not ready reason code reports and Logout code reports, but not wrap up code reporting with the canned reports.

Wrap-up code reporting is only available through a custom report/extract from TCDs (there are no standard templates that draw upon TCDs).

stzemait
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

What does the custom report for this entail? InfoMaker from Sybase, something else? Just curious as I have a customer with the same questions. Much appreciated!

-Steve

Yes, you should use InfoMaker from Sybase, but problem is in witch tables are this wrap-up codes stored?

Wrapup information is stored in the Termination_Call_Detail table, in the WrapupData column.

Actually, we have a customer where a custom CTI OS Agent Desktop is implemented, this Agent Desktop is sending three wrapup datas, they are written into call variables, which are stored in the TCD table as well (as Variable1, Variable2, Variable3)

Thanks, but I looked in to this table (t_Termination_Call_Detail at AW database) and there is no data at all. Maybe it must be any else?

Try using the HDS database. The AW database only contains configuration data

Yes, indeed, it is on the AW server.

If you have the Historical Database Server option enabled (while installing ICM), then it is at [ICMinstance]_hds.dbo.Termination_Call_Detail

TCD is a View, actually, not a real table (which is, actually, a copy of the t_Termination_Call_Detail table, but anyway, use Termination_Call_Detail)

bruce.finney
Level 1
Level 1

Alex,

I had to create a new report using the "Termination_Call_Detail" table found on the HDS. There is a field named "Wrap_up_data". If you are not adept at using infomaker to customize reports, Cisco has a nice step through. Search Cisco's site for it.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: