cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

IPCC7.2 with CVP4.x and Multichannel support(EIM,WIM,OUBD)

valiegenus
Level 1
Level 1

Hi ALL,

I am newly associate in contact center feild and i nearly working in CCE project which will startup soon , can anyone lpease provide me with CCE senario including IPCC 7.2 ,CV4, multichannel components as the senario or documents explain installation , configuration , administration and integration with siebel CRM aplcations .

Regards

5 Replies 5

htarra
Level 4
Level 4

Cisco IPCC Enterprise and Unified CCE is the same thing, UCCE is the new name for the IPCC Enterprise suite.

ICM is a component of IPCC Enterprise which is a suite of peripherals, such as ICM Router, ICM Logger, ICM AW, ICM HDS, ICM PG, IP-IVR or CVP, and CALLMANAGER.

So, a complete Cisco solution including CallManager and Cisco IVR solution is called IPCC Enterprise, the ICM portion of it is still the same as when you integrate ICM with other ACDs, i.e. Aspect, Avaya, Nortel, etc.

Starting with IPCC Enterprise version 7.0 cisco introduced 2 variations of IPCCE: Traditional and System. System IPCCE is a scaled down version of IPCCE but includes simlified installation and web based configration. Depending on your requirements (toology, number of agents, IVR solution,etc) one may be recommanded/required over the other.

Thank you , i realized that Alphapet of UCCE , but please i need a real senario for implementation, configuration , etc.. on my already exist physical components.

Thanks for corporation

What training courses have you attended? For such a deployment you really need ICM Product Training, ICM Admin, CVP Admin (and possibly Developer) and EIM/WIM.

All the manuals and SRNDs are on-line, and you can download and read them, but nothing will prepare you for ICM like the training.

See if you can get your company to send you to the courses.

Regards,

Geoff

Thank you , I attended ICMP boot camp , nothing more , I have good Knowledge in CCM , and familiar with CVP concepts and call flows and many related issues ,can i get practical senario that covers all major concepts or that isn't available on forums and cisco best practices?

Regards

Hi,

there is a Cisco Advanced Services class called PDIIO, to help on the topics you outlined.

Please check with the local cisco sales and training organisation, they should be able to tell you if there is any local class for you to attend.

I am not 100% sure you could deal with it without having attended the IPCC class and the scripting one, but you might try to build up on your past experiences.

Regards,

Riccardo

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: