Views
Helpful
Replies

IPCCE 4.02sr2 Call Redirect from to another queue

aamercado
Level 4
Level 4

HI

IPCC Express 4.01sr1 - I setup call redirect from to another queue at say 1000 which has a menu of

1 for A

2 for B

3 for C

I want it to go immediately into option 1 for A without the user pressing 1. Currently, it goes into the queue and the user needs to press 1.

Thx

3 Replies 3

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

You can use the Get Call info step and store the last redirected number as a variable, then add an if statement to see if this variable is == the original script number and bypass the menu and go directly to option A.

Chris

Unfortunatly, it encounters problems on this.

Oddly enough, it never works when I call the 800 number with "we encountered system problems"

but if I call the internal DID that the 800 is mapped to, it occasionally works.

Can you explain this more? Do you have to use a call redirect? Traditionally when I move a caller from one queue to the next I use the select resource step and the dequeue step. But I might be missing overall what you are trying to accomplish. If you could post the flow with a little more detail that might help.

Please rate any helpful posts

Thanks

Fred

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: