Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Bronze

IPCCE 4.02sr2 Call Redirect from to another queue

HI

IPCC Express 4.01sr1 - I setup call redirect from to another queue at say 1000 which has a menu of

1 for A

2 for B

3 for C

I want it to go immediately into option 1 for A without the user pressing 1. Currently, it goes into the queue and the user needs to press 1.

Thx

3 REPLIES
Hall of Fame Super Silver

Re: IPCCE 4.02sr2 Call Redirect from to another queue

You can use the Get Call info step and store the last redirected number as a variable, then add an if statement to see if this variable is == the original script number and bypass the menu and go directly to option A.

Chris

Bronze

Unfortunatly, it encounters problems on this.

Oddly enough, it never works when I call the 800 number with "we encountered system problems"

but if I call the internal DID that the 800 is mapped to, it occasionally works.

Can you explain this more? Do you have to use a call redirect? Traditionally when I move a caller from one queue to the next I use the select resource step and the dequeue step. But I might be missing overall what you are trying to accomplish. If you could post the flow with a little more detail that might help.

Please rate any helpful posts

Thanks

Fred

Views
Helpful
Replies