Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

IPCCE

May i know what basic programming language i need to know to implement ICM & CVP scripts ?

7 REPLIES
Silver

IPCCE

UCCE has a graphical script editor, where you drag and drop objects. CVP has call studio where you also drag and drop elements. You just need to configure them and you don't need a programming language.

If you want to do anything extra, you can use java in your cvp vxml applications.

Brian

IPCCE

Thanks Brain,

I understand that both are drag & drop objects, but when i read the database schema guide of cisco i come across some user variables & database variables topics that seems like a some programming basic to me

Silver

IPCCE

Yes, there are plenty of variables you can set. You can populate these variables in your ICM script without a programming language.

See the Scripting guide: http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/ipcc_enterprise/ipccenterprise8_0_1/user/guide/ipce80sg.pdf

page 134 on how to set variables in a routing script.

Brian

Please rate helpful posts.

IPCCE

Thanks Brain,

I would like to know how is third party recording server is integrated with ucce envirnoment ?  As i heard there are two ways.

Silver

IPCCE

I guess this depends on the recording vendor and the type of integration you require. Does your 3rd party recording server offer any guides on how to integrate with UCCE?

IPCCE

No the vendor hasnt given any guides but i guess remote span is configured on a vlan  in access & server farm switches to capture voice recordings & screen captures but i need a backing statement for this.

IPCCE

Hi

Yes, there are two ways to record conversations

through the listening span port

and the second connects to the Call Manager server, and receives all signaling from the server

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content