Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

IPCCX 4.0(3) Historical Reports Issue

Hello,

I have added a new HA license and an IPCCX server (Slave) recently.

Historical Reports client login but when trying to generate a report it displays an error message prompting the user to reconnect since a database connexion was lost.

In the hrcConfig.ini I found that :

[CRA_DATABASE]

DRIVER=SQL Server

SERVER=172.16.100.6\CRSSQL ==> the slave HR server IP address

DATABASE=db_cra

AUTH=2

UID=db_cra

NETWORK=dbmssocn

PORT=4433

When I change 172.16.100.6 address to the master HR server IP address and restart the client it doesn't change.

So I put that address in the CRA_Database_alternative.

Looking in the Historical Reports Log in the client machine I found the following :

12: 19/04/2007 17:38:56 %CHC-LOG_SUBFAC-3-UNK:CRA_DATABASE Connection String:

13: 19/04/2007 17:38:56 %CHC-LOG_SUBFAC-3-UNK:SQL command failed, couldn't establish database connection

14: 19/04/2007 17:38:56 %CHC-LOG_SUBFAC-3-UNK:Failed to run Interpreted SQL Command(Exec db_cra.dbo.sp_agent_log_activity '04/19/2007 12:00:00 AM', '04/19/2007 10:00:00 AM', 0, 'NULL', 'NULL', 'NULL', 'NULL')

What may be the cause of that issue?

I really don't understant what is the problem because before adding the new server it works perfectly.

2 REPLIES

Re: IPCCX 4.0(3) Historical Reports Issue

Please can anyone tell me if I must create an ODBC DSN in the CRS Server or in client computer where I installed CRS HR Client?

I really don't understand why it doesn't work

Thanks

Re: IPCCX 4.0(3) Historical Reports Issue

What does this message mean :

Connection to the database was dropped since there was a DB Server Failback/Failover, please re-login to CRS server

I found that in the log file of the CRS HR client.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content