Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IPCCX 4.0(4) PREMIUM

Hi,

can anyone confirm that this is a behavor of the agent based routing (IPCCX 4.0(4) Premium):

1. In the script I have Select Resource step with following parametars:

- Routing Target Type = Resource

- Resource Target = AgentUserName <---------------- is this correct ?

2. If selected agent is busy or not available my caller will be at the Queue branch of the Select Resource Step and he will wait that agent become available

3. If selected agent is ready and available call will be routed to him through Connected branch on the Select Resource Step

Thanks

Mladen

1 REPLY
Silver

Re: IPCCX 4.0(4) PREMIUM

When the Routing Target Type of the Select Resource step is Resource, the output branches change to 'Connected' and 'Failed' (rather than 'Connected' and 'Queued'). In IPCCX 4.0 you can only connect to an Agent; you can't queue to an Agent (which makes sense when you consider the agent may not be available). On the Failed branch you could queue to a CSQ if the agent is unavailable.

I haven't tried it, but it would be interesting to see whether the selected resource can be stored in a session variable, so if the caller calls back before the session expires (by default within 30 minutes), the script tries to connect the caller to agent they spoke to originally before placing them in the queue.

Hope this helps. Please rate useful posts.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content