Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

IPCCX 4.0 Prompts 2nd try

Hello,

I'm trying to create a script that will take a 3 digit input from a caller and then play a prompt that has that 3 digit name.wav but am having trouble getting the variables right.

See Attachment for variables

Do I need to do something to the value of Get_Prompt before this will work?

Thanks, Glenn

4 Replies 4

b.hsu
Level 5
Level 5

The Cisco IPCC Express Edition Workflow Editor is the service creation and scripting environment that helps enable complete customization of call-flow behavior and call treatments. It can be run from anyplace on the enterprise WAN, and workflows can be uploaded and run on the Cisco IPCC Express Edition server. This environment is a visual editor that provides a simple, easy-to-understand interface for building powerful, custom, business-communication applications. As Figure 4 illustrates, the service creation and scripting environment allows users to simply select a predefined call-flow component and drag and drop that component onto the current call-flow document. Users simply right-click on the dropped component to fill in component parameters.

Try:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/custcosw/ps1846/products_data_sheet09186a008017ffaa.html

This is a general overview of the product(s) I was hoping for a more specific answer to my question.

Thanks,

Glenn

tapk5
Level 3
Level 3

I think the variable is ok, what is your problem?

Wei

ssielaff
Level 1
Level 1

It looks like you are trying to concatenate 2 prompts that don't exsit with your script.

I think the way I would do this is get the digits and then ues a SET step to set the prompt variable be the get digits string and ".wav". Then I would play the prompt.

Should be an easy fix.