Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

IPCCX 4.0 : Unable to configure Supervisors into Desktop Administrator

I recently installed IPCC Express 4.0 collocated with CCM 4.1(3).The instllation was ok, no problems with it. The configuration of agents,CTI RP, scripts etc was ok. It works fine until I tried to set one of the agents as Supervisor.In Desktop Administrator (on the server itself) I cannot change any property of agent or supervisor(assigng to teams).They are just grey(disabled). May be I'm missing something because this is my first 4.0 installation, but i cannot find any solution until now.

3 REPLIES

Re: IPCCX 4.0 : Unable to configure Supervisors into Desktop Adm

From your app admin page try going under Tools -> User Management. From there you should see a list of users in the column on the right. Highlight the supervisors and move them into the column on the right. Make sure to designate them as Supervisors using the check box below the list. Once this is done, you should see them show up in your supervisor list in desktop administrator.

Hope this helps,

Robb

Thanks for your reply.

In fact, I already done this like workarround to set Supervisor status.And I can login to Supervisor desktop,but I cannot monitor any agents because the supervisor is not assigned to any team. And I don't know other way than Desktop Administrator. So this does not solve my problem.

The most frustrating fact is that Desktop Administrator is not supposed to behave like this, and I don't know the reason.I would be happy for now if I can assign Supervisor to a team, but I hope someone explains how to fix Desktop Administrator.

I'm not sure if it's a bug or not but the only way I've been able to add people to teams is through the CRS Admin. If you go to RmCM -> Teams you should be able to do everything that you used to be able to do in Desktop Administrator.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content