cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

IPCCx 4.1(1) & CCM 4.3(1)

darren.staples
Level 1
Level 1

installed coresident IPCC express 4.1 on CCM 4.3 and all is good except the CTI ports are out_of_service (ports numbers 19301- 19310). Everything is started and registered, but when dial CTI RP (app trigger) times out and get slow busy. gets this after attempting to access each cti port. attched log file.

any ideas would be appreciated - thx

3 Replies 3

lpezj
Level 7
Level 7

Darren,

Have you check if the CTI Route Points and CTI ports Calling Search Spaces/Partitions are right?

Perphaps the Calling Search Space of the CTI Route Point cannot reach the CTI Ports partition.

Hope this helps,

Juan Luis

Yes, I have also chaged the partition to Internal (all CSS have this in it) and gave it the CSS with all Partitions (no blocked partitions) - reset engine and even rebooted the box, which hosts both CCM & IPCC.

then I change the CSS and Partitions on the CTI ports to none and rebooted again. Still same problem. CTI Ports out of service.

FYI

when I installed IPCC, I didn't choose first choice "IPCC Express", I chose second choice IVR, as this on didn't include the monitoring and recording, which we didn't need. But installed everything else, which is all running, nothing in partial state.

thx

On a side note, how did you guys order IPCC4.1 I thought it was on NPH.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: