Views
Helpful
Replies

IPCCX 5.0.2 Backup restore stuck at 33%

Visar Shllaku
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I'm trying to restore the configuration backup on my IPCCX 5.0.2 cluster but I'm facing an error as the Print Screen attached. Also the MCVD logs are attached.

First I installed the first node and successfully integrated it with CUCM 5.1.3 without any problems. Then I added the second IPCCX into the cluster and they are now in synch.

When I tried to restore the backup using the regular procedure it got stuck at 33%.

Can anybody help me on getting by this error and restore the backup completely.

Best Regards,

Visar

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Ravi Shankar Pandit
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Visar,

Looking at error message I am suspecting that Node ID of both nodes are changed. Seems to be BUG:-CSCuc21921

<B>Symptom:</B>
When upgrading or restoring a UCCX 7.0 system, the restore portion of the operation hangs at about 33%, and doesn't complete.
The MCVD logs show:

CEST  MCVD-ARCHIVE_MGR-2-RESTORE_FAILED Restore of the cluster failed: BARS Address=null,Archive id=CRS_1345714352117_,User=Scheduler,Exception=com.cisco.archive.impl.ArchiveFailureException: CloseSession request received

<B>Conditions:</B>
This occurs when the system on which the restore was originated is not using the default node ID's of 1 and 2. THis can occur when a node is removed from the cluster, and another node is added, causing a node to be marked as deactivated in the cluster data config object, and a new one added. 

<B>Workaround:</B>
None

MCVD Logs are corrupted. can you please upload it again . We can verify if its same BUG or not .

Regards

Ravi

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Ravi Shankar Pandit
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Visar,

Looking at error message I am suspecting that Node ID of both nodes are changed. Seems to be BUG:-CSCuc21921

<B>Symptom:</B>
When upgrading or restoring a UCCX 7.0 system, the restore portion of the operation hangs at about 33%, and doesn't complete.
The MCVD logs show:

CEST  MCVD-ARCHIVE_MGR-2-RESTORE_FAILED Restore of the cluster failed: BARS Address=null,Archive id=CRS_1345714352117_,User=Scheduler,Exception=com.cisco.archive.impl.ArchiveFailureException: CloseSession request received

<B>Conditions:</B>
This occurs when the system on which the restore was originated is not using the default node ID's of 1 and 2. THis can occur when a node is removed from the cluster, and another node is added, causing a node to be marked as deactivated in the cluster data config object, and a new one added. 

<B>Workaround:</B>
None

MCVD Logs are corrupted. can you please upload it again . We can verify if its same BUG or not .

Regards

Ravi