Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

IPCCX 5.0.2 Backup restore stuck at 33%

Hi,

I'm trying to restore the configuration backup on my IPCCX 5.0.2 cluster but I'm facing an error as the Print Screen attached. Also the MCVD logs are attached.

First I installed the first node and successfully integrated it with CUCM 5.1.3 without any problems. Then I added the second IPCCX into the cluster and they are now in synch.

When I tried to restore the backup using the regular procedure it got stuck at 33%.

Can anybody help me on getting by this error and restore the backup completely.

Best Regards,

Visar

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Cisco Employee

Hi Visar,

Hi Visar,

Looking at error message I am suspecting that Node ID of both nodes are changed. Seems to be BUG:-CSCuc21921

<B>Symptom:</B>
When upgrading or restoring a UCCX 7.0 system, the restore portion of the operation hangs at about 33%, and doesn't complete.
The MCVD logs show:

CEST  MCVD-ARCHIVE_MGR-2-RESTORE_FAILED Restore of the cluster failed: BARS Address=null,Archive id=CRS_1345714352117_,User=Scheduler,Exception=com.cisco.archive.impl.ArchiveFailureException: CloseSession request received

<B>Conditions:</B>
This occurs when the system on which the restore was originated is not using the default node ID's of 1 and 2. THis can occur when a node is removed from the cluster, and another node is added, causing a node to be marked as deactivated in the cluster data config object, and a new one added. 

<B>Workaround:</B>
None

MCVD Logs are corrupted. can you please upload it again . We can verify if its same BUG or not .

Regards

Ravi

1 REPLY
Cisco Employee

Hi Visar,

Hi Visar,

Looking at error message I am suspecting that Node ID of both nodes are changed. Seems to be BUG:-CSCuc21921

<B>Symptom:</B>
When upgrading or restoring a UCCX 7.0 system, the restore portion of the operation hangs at about 33%, and doesn't complete.
The MCVD logs show:

CEST  MCVD-ARCHIVE_MGR-2-RESTORE_FAILED Restore of the cluster failed: BARS Address=null,Archive id=CRS_1345714352117_,User=Scheduler,Exception=com.cisco.archive.impl.ArchiveFailureException: CloseSession request received

<B>Conditions:</B>
This occurs when the system on which the restore was originated is not using the default node ID's of 1 and 2. THis can occur when a node is removed from the cluster, and another node is added, causing a node to be marked as deactivated in the cluster data config object, and a new one added. 

<B>Workaround:</B>
None

MCVD Logs are corrupted. can you please upload it again . We can verify if its same BUG or not .

Regards

Ravi

Views
Helpful
Replies