Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

IPCCX 7.0 Historical Reports - Some Queries

1.What is a reserved state in 'Agent State Summary Reports'

2.I have defined reason codes in CCX Desktop Administrator, which I can select also while before agent goes in not ready mode.

But I can't see them when I generate the 'Agent Not Ready Reason Code Summary Report'  .

It seems to me it is showing under other 'Other RCs'. How to see the individual breakup of agents for each reason code?

3.How to generate reports for the 'Wrap codes', which I have defined using desktop Administrator.

Thanks

1 REPLY
VIP Super Bronze

Re: IPCCX 7.0 Historical Reports - Some Queries

1.What is a reserved state in 'Agent State Summary Reports'

Agents are placed in a reserved state when the ICD subsystem chooses them on a Select Resource step. They remain in this state until the MIVR subsystem allows the ICD to start ringing the agent's phone. This always happens for a few seconds while the server does it's thing. A common reason why this might be a larger amount of time would be a step within the queued branch that is set to be not interruptable.

2.I have defined reason codes in CCX Desktop Administrator, which I can select also while before agent goes in not ready mode.

But I can't see them when I generate the 'Agent Not Ready Reason Code Summary Report'  .

It seems to me it is showing under other 'Other RCs'. How to see the individual breakup of agents for each reason code?

The report only has room for eight reason codes per the HRC User Guide for this report. It shows the system defined ones first but you should be able to show others if you filter the report to those instead.

3.How to generate reports for the 'Wrap codes', which I have defined using desktop Administrator.

The Agent Wrap-up Data Summary report looks good for this.

The Historical Report User Guide shows a lot of good information on this sort of stuff.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content