cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ipccx agent desktop

bhatok
Level 1
Level 1

I am trying to get IPCCX 4.(0)1 working but all the Cisco documentation is tough to follow. I have created agents in CRS and defined skills. The phones are setup in CCM and users are assigned to the phones. The phones can call one another. When my agents try to login to Cisco Agent Desktop they can login but they can't go to the ready state. It says the phone is out of service with reason code 32759. Can anyone please tell me why my phone would be out of service?

Thanks,

Brandon

9 Replies 9

Brandon Buffin
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Have you associated the phones with the RMJTAPI user and indicated an ICD extension in CCM User configuration?

Brandon

Yes I have. I am able to get agents logged in via IP Communicator but not when the have a 7960. I have the rmjtapi user associated with the 7960's just as I do with the IP Communicators. It just gives the error that the extension is not in service.

Phone Network Failure

In the event that an agent’s phone loses its connection to the network, the agent is

automatically moved to the Not Ready agent state, and will see a popup window

displaying a message that the phone is out of service.

The supervisor will see the change of agent state in the Agent ACD State Log report,

along with the “Device out of service” reason code (code 32759).

Cisco Supervisor Desktop User Guide 6.1(3)

38 9-Dec-05

The agent must drop any call he or she is on in order for the phone to reconnect to

the network. If the agent continues on a call, CAD will not be able to show the call’s

actual length because it shows as “terminated” in the system.

When the phone comes back into service, the agent will see the popup window

display a message that the phone is in service. The agent can then change the agent

state back to Ready and resume taking calls.

www.cisco.com/application/pdf/en/us/guest/products/ps6488/c1626/ccmigration_09186a00804a2399.pdf

Cheers

Vlad

Phone Network Failure

In the event that an agent’s phone loses its connection to the network, the agent is

automatically moved to the Not Ready agent state, and will see a popup window

displaying a message that the phone is out of service.

The supervisor will see the change of agent state in the Agent ACD State Log report,

along with the “Device out of service” reason code (code 32759).

Cisco Supervisor Desktop User Guide 6.1(3)

38 9-Dec-05

The agent must drop any call he or she is on in order for the phone to reconnect to

the network. If the agent continues on a call, CAD will not be able to show the call’s

actual length because it shows as “terminated” in the system.

When the phone comes back into service, the agent will see the popup window

display a message that the phone is in service. The agent can then change the agent

state back to Ready and resume taking calls.

www.cisco.com/application/pdf/en/us/guest/products/ps6488/c1626/ccmigration_09186a00804a2399.pdf

Cheers

Vlad

The phone doesn't lose it's connection...I am able to call it from another phone at anytime. A hard phone does work with CAD right?

Definitely. We use CAD with 7940s. Are your phones running the latest firmware?

Brandon

Everything i working fine with me

Cheers

Vlad

Do you have to have Extension Mobility in order to use hard phones?

It's not required to have Extension Mobility in order to use hard phones.