Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

ipccx agent without skills still recieving calls

hello Guys,

I am having an issue where a user that is part of CSQ group and has no skills continously recieves calls even when not logged in.

what happens if that if the other agents in the same do not respond to an incoming call, the calls goes to the agent. this is not the desired action.but i do not seem to find where this goes wrong. basically ab agent with no skills is not supposed to revieve calls as to my knowledge.

any help is highly appreciated.

5 REPLIES

Hi,

Please check if the calls are coming through the Auto Attendent feature, as you said, if he is not not logged in than there is no chance of getting a call from CSQ.

Can you also check the Selece Resource step in the script? Is it directly routing the calls to this Agent\extension?

Thanks,

Anand

hello Anchoudh, thanks for your fast response.the select ressource is not routing directly to this agent.

any other ideas?

Hi,

You can keep UCCX script in Reactive script mode using  Debug -.Reactive Scrip monitor mode select the script where the call is being routed from, send a test call to this script, you can see a stpe by step execution of this script and point to the exact location from which step it is being transfered from.

As far as my knowledge, if the Agent is not logged in calls will never be routed to him by UCCX routing logic. Unless if someone is trying to reach him through AA or directly to his extention.

Thanks,

Anand

Any chance the other agent phones route to another extension when they don't answer?  Try calling the other agents directly and make sure he doesn't answer and see if the call then rolls over to the agent you're talking about.

david

hello all,

the problem got actually solved when i did a reset on the phones. i guess after removing the skills from the user, i had to reset the phone,and this now works.it must have had an instance of the last configuration stuck on it's configurations.

thanks to all for the help on this.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content