Views
Helpful
Replies

IPCCX JTAPI Trigger

michaelmiu
Level 1
Level 1

Hi!

Which field in creating a JTAPI Application Trigger (IPCC Express) allows us to associate the trigger with a routing point specified by CallManager? is it Device Pool?

Thanks, I'm new to this.

3 Replies 3

Once you create your RP, associate it with JTAPIUser user account on the CM. Enable CTI app use for the jtapiuser. When you associate it, specify no primary extension, no icd extension. Once you have done that, go to IPCC Xpress Admin page under jtapi subsytem you will see triggers. You should be able to see the trigger. Remember that the CM user should match the jtapi subsytem user account.

Please rate posts

Don't I have to provision the JTAPI trigger in CRS? From what you've described, it seems like the trigger is automatically created during this assocation of RP and JTAPIuser. Please correct me if i'm wrong.

Yeah, in ipccx admin, you will need to add a trigger. In the drop down box, you can select available Route points that you can select. Select the trigger and associate it with a CRS Application that runs the script

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: