Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Hall of Fame Super Silver

IPCCX reporting

I have a customer which has a script that redirects calls to outside number if there are no agents ready. The issue is that these calls do not get reported as offered or handled.

My question is if the redirect logic is moved under queue node and Set Contact Info Session handled step is used will that reflect the call as handled in the CSQ report?

• Contact Center
2 REPLIES

Re: IPCCX reporting

I believe "set contact info" step can set "handled" to true anywhere in the script, therefore there is probably no need to change existing logic. However I haven't tested. Please let me know if that works out.

Cisco Employee

Re: IPCCX reporting

Also check if you are running into DDTS CSCdy66959- Calls dequeued from CSQ do not get tracked properly (fixed in 4.0)

The following is from DDTS Release-Notes:

Symptom:

Historical Reporting shows Abandoned calls when redirected after being queued for a CSQ.

Condition:

This happens even when there is a Set Contact Info step that marks the contact as handled in the successful branch of the Redirect step.

Workaround:

Refer to the Real Time Reporting Stats which will correctly reflect the contacts as Dequeued.

Views
Helpful
Replies
This widget could not be displayed.