Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Community Member

IPCCX Script to count the number of pass on loop

Hi all, I am trying to use a loop and simply count the number of times I pass through the loop for a specific application. I am unable to use the contact age as I don't have the Premium edition. Any suggestions greatly appreciated.

IPCCX version: 4.0(5) Enhanced

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Hall of Fame Super Silver

Re: IPCCX Script to count the number of pass on loop

Simply define an integer varaible let's say intCounter, and then in your flow use the increment step to increment it by one eveytime a call goes through it, so the flow whould look something like this:

Label LOOP

if intCounter > 3

true

goto Voicemail

false

increment intCounter

goto LOOP

HTH,

Chris

4 REPLIES
Community Member

are you trying to keep a count of number of time a script executed as a whole

OR

you are trying to keep a count of number of times a particular section of the script executed, which you are calling by using Go_To a Label again and again

?

Community Member

Thanks for helping me out. I am basically trying to count the queue loop using Go_To label.

I am trying to get the script count 3 minutes (by using delay of say 30sec for every pass) and when it hits the 3 minute mark, it should redirect or connect to voicemail. I guess this is one way of getting around the problem as I don't have the Premium version to play with 'Get reporting statistic', or 'DB Read' or a 'DB get'.

Any sample scripts that can do this would be highly appreciated.

Hall of Fame Super Silver

Simply define an integer varaible let's say intCounter, and then in your flow use the increment step to increment it by one eveytime a call goes through it, so the flow whould look something like this:

Label LOOP

if intCounter > 3

true

goto Voicemail

false

increment intCounter

goto LOOP

HTH,

Chris

Community Member

Thank you Chris. It is all working now with the new script. I am going to roll this into production next week.

BTW, I had to change it to redirect to a Hunt Pilot instead of Voicemail.

I voted 5 for you!

Thanks again

Veera

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content