Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

IPCCX Scripting SOS!!!

Newbie in scripting, help needed with IPCCX (4.01 premium) script!!

I need to create script for "yesterday", but friday wil be fine, acctualy! Here's a scenario:

When someone calls,

1st: hears welcome greeting

2nd: menu with 6 choices

*press 1 for quote of the day

*press 2 for announcement (few anncmnts)

*press 3 for events (few events)

*press 4 to vote (2 min duration)needs recording step or to send VM

*press 5 to ask a question (2 min time limit)needs recording step or to send VM

*press 6 for operater assistance

After 1st 3 steps i need options for going back to main menu or to hang up. And on the end goodbye greeting.

I look over all 3 programming guides, but i need 1st hand help. Maybe CISCO CallBack script can be customized with rest of the options added, or something similar.

Please give me some instructions, routes, yellow brick road..:)

Thank You Thank You in ADVANCE for anything Thank You

Vlad

2 REPLIES
Silver

Re: IPCCX Scripting SOS!!!

The Cisco IPCC Express Edition Workflow Editor is the service creation and scripting environment that helps enable complete customization of call-flow behavior and call treatments. It can be run from anyplace on the enterprise WAN, and workflows can be uploaded and run on the Cisco IPCC Express Edition server. This environment is a visual editor that provides a simple, easy-to-understand interface for building powerful, custom, business-communication applications.

Try:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/custcosw/ps1846/products_data_sheet09186a008017f0e5.html

Re: IPCCX Scripting SOS!!!

Thanx

I have already created a script

Thanx

Vlada

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content