cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

IPCCX ver 6.0 and outgoing call for agent

bkhomyn_ss
Level 1
Level 1

Hello everybody, My client asked me to make something with outgoing call from CAD and "Talking" status. If agent make outgoing call he/she go to "Not Ready" status, it is inconvenient since there is not possibility to differentiate "Not Ready" in Historical Reporting Tolls.

Can you give me advice what should I do to resolve this issue?

Should I customize reporting with the help of CR?

Thank you in advance

6 Replies 6

irisrios
Level 6
Level 6

The Agent State Summary Report (by Agent) shows, for each agent specified, the length and percentage of time that the agent spent in each of the following agent states: Not Ready, Ready, Reserved, Talk, and Work.

The way that CAD works is when the agent hangs up the call, they are automatically placed to a not ready state, and they would then have to make themselves ready in CAD.

This might not be the exact thread to discuss, but does the same happen with IP-Phone Agent service, that is, if the agent logged into IPPA makes a outbound call, does his state change to Not-Ready?

to csshenoy80:

I haven't tried to use IPPA yet. I think the behavior will be the same. CAD treats any outgoing call as personal call for agent. I have tried to make call directly from CAD - the same issue.

BTW. I am using enhanced license, what about premium license? Please advise me!

Thank you for answer.

You are correct with template Agent State Summary Report, but how can I divide state "No ready" in case when agent really not ready and state "Not ready" when agent is making outgoing call?

Hi

I tried this out in IPPA as well as CAD desktop, during the outbound call from IP Phone, the Status was "Not Ready", however, after the call, the status returned back to "Ready" without any manual intervention.

Thanks.

There is some misunderstanding:)

It isn't problem for me with manual or automatic switch on/of between Ready to Not Ready and vice verse.

The main problem for me how identify outgoing call with status "Talking" instead of "Not Ready".

When agent make outgoing call this call will be treat as "Not Ready", but we would like to have status "Talking".

P.S. We are using Historical Report Tools and identify how many hours agent spent in call center during month (Ready+Work+Talking+Reserved=salary:))