cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

IPCX 4.0 default aa.aef (disable press "1" for extension calling)

samuel.suen
Level 1
Level 1

hi all,

Does anyone customize the aa.aef such that caller do not need to press "1" for extension calling. i.e. caller can simply dial ext. to the phone or press "0" for the operator. Is the script complicated? Can someone provide an idea to me.

thanks

6 Replies 6

p.krane
Level 3
Level 3

rduric
Level 5
Level 5

I have the same requirements: modify the aa.aef script so callers don't need to press '1' to dial extensions. After the welcome prompt they would just dial a five digit extension or press 0 for an operator. Would I use MENU or SWITCH step in the script? Could someone send me a sample code. Thanks.

You could use a "Get Digit String" step to get a single digit, and if that is a zero, then redirect to the operator. Otherwise use Get Digit Sring again to get another four digits and then prepend this with the first digit.

It worked. Thanks.

Hello,

I have the same requirements....would you mind sharing your script? My client would like to have 4 digit extension dialling possible instead of the members having to go through the whole script.

Thanks !

This script works for us as a backup AA.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: