cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

IPCX 4.0: record without termination key

francis.labelle
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, does somebody know how to implement a record step without nescesary saking to caller to press somthing to terminate his record ? I know that is working on IPCX 3.5, but on IPCX 4 I can do that ? Does somebody know how to do that ? Do you a a good script example ?

Thanks !

4 Replies 4

jasyoung
Level 7
Level 7

It's supposed to work still; it's in the process of being fixed. I have a TAC case on the issue parked in Release-Pending.

http://www.cisco.com/cgi-bin/Support/Bugtool/onebug.pl?bugid=CSCsc57948

Damn, I going to open a Tac Case, that's a very important feature that I need to have to implement my IPT solution,

Thanks !

If somebody have found a way to do something like that, please post it !!!!

Reply received by TAC:

The mentioned defect you referenced is scheduled to be fixed in versions 4.0(4) as well as 4.5. There is currently no workaround for this defect.

I received an update on my TAC case yesterday stating that an engineering special will be made for 4.0(1)SR1 and it should be available by about January 10th. If you're not familiar with that term, an engineering special is a special patch or pre-release fix available only by request through TAC, instead of regular download from the cisco.com website. It will also be fixed in 4.0(3)SR1 when that becomes available. I'll follow up here with feedback on the 4.0(1)SR1 ES when I get it, so any interested parties can then inquire with TAC.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: