Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

IPPA don't work with 7970 - shows No Services Configured

Hi,

i have an problem with the IP Phone Agent at CUCM 8.6 and UCCX 8.5.

I configured the Phone Service at the CUCM and subscribed it to the 7970. But the Phone only show me the "No Services Configured" when i press the Services Button.

I opened the link for the Service in my Browser an it worked, i got the XML-Data.

The Phone has the correct firmware, for the CUCM 8.6, but it doesn't work.

Has anyone an idea?

5 Replies 5

anchoudh
Level 9
Level 9

Hi,

This problem means that the User Profile did not have any services associated with it when the profile was loaded on the phone.

Perform the following steps:

1. Change the User Profile to include the Cisco CallManager Extension Mobility service.

2. Change the phone configuration where the user is logged in to include Cisco CallManager Extension Mobility. After the phone is updated, the user can access the phone services.

Hope it helps.

Anand

Please rate helpful posts..

Hello Anand,

thanks for your fast response. I tried your Solution, but it doen't worked for me.

I only want the IP Phone Agent to work. I created the Phone Service in the CUCM and associated it with the phone. But the phone shows only, that there are no services configured.

Normaly the Phone should provide me an login page, where i can fill in my agent details and login to the UCCX.

Kind regards

Benjamin

Hi

Is this an EM user? If so, the service must be subscribed to the user's device profile, not the phone.

Regards

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

Hi,

the user is not an EM user. It's a normal user.

Regards

Benjamin

Hi Benjamin,

Please try restarting the BIPPA service from UCCX servicability page (during your maintainance hours)

if this doesn't resolve than try restarting the CTI manager service from CUCM (during your maintainance hours).

Note: I did the same testing, and faced the same problem whatever you have mentioned.

I deleted the existing IPPA service, created new one with the same UCCX, subscribed this service to the phone (enterprise subscription is disabled), was able to see the login screen on IPPA phone.

If you have a lab setup or very less IPPA agents, I would suggest you to delete the existing IPPA service and create a new one. It will work for sure.

Hope it helps.

Anand

Please rate helpful posts..

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: