Re: Is it possible to change UCCX server's hostname ?
You can try and use the following steps:
If you spell a server hostname wrong on a box that has SQL there is a way to repair the hostname without rebuilding the box
1. Run isqlw from the affected server
2. Select the master DB
3. Do a sp_helpserver (this will show the server name)
4. Do a sp_dropserver "hostname"
5. Do a sp_addserver, Local "hostname"
6. Do a sp_helpserver again to confirm the change is correct
Please note that while I have used the procedure before, it was completed in ICM 7.x and was something I pulled off a forum. This was NOT something I got from TAC. I had success with this option so I am just throwing it out there for you. You may want to test in a lab first.
I'm not able to access my old voice mail messages all of a sudden. The recording says something like 'the message is currently not available'. This has never happened before in all the years I have been using this system. I have t...