cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Is there a way to email the supervisors the generated CRS historical report

mp5766_2
Level 1
Level 1

Is there a way to email the supervisors the generated CRS historical reports?

UCCX Enhanced 5.X

Thanks

Mohan

5 Replies 5

Mohan,

you can save all the reports as .csv or excell format and you can obviously email that.

Please let us know if we don't understand your question.

thanks,

Baseer.

Eric Krieger
Level 1
Level 1

As fas as I know the CRS Historical Report Client can Print or Export (save) report-files using the integrated schedular.

The only way I can think of to email the reports to the supervisor is to Export the report to a file and email that file.

You probably can automate this using custom scripts and/or tools (check a directory for new files and perform an action, like email them). Maybe someone else knows about such a solution/workaround.

Regards,

Eric

Thank you both (Baseer and Eric).

Well, that was the option I was considering Eric. Just wanted to know whether there was an option to configure for the Historical Reporting Client to email the reports, rather than using windows options. I did look at the Historical Reporting Client configuration extensively and could not find anything and was wondering whether I missed something?

Would it make any difference if we had Premium License (I know what the Premium license provides with respect to the subsystems etc.., not sure about this particular “feature” I am looking for? Or is this something UCCX does not do at all? We are replacing an Avaya Contact Centre and apparently this is something Avaya can do.

Thanks again for you input.

Mohan

Mohan,

Changing to Premium doesn't make any difference regarding this wanted "feature". UCCX doesn't have it at all.

Regards,

Eric

The SQL databases schema is published by Cisco however so you could connect another reporting engine of your choice to them, such as Crystal.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: