cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Is there any query or process to list all UCCE(ver 9) agents that have not been logged in for months?

kamil0jmi
Level 1
Level 1
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi,

Using Agent_Logout table:

Select DISTINCT p.FirstName,p.LastName,p.LoginName,a.PeripheralNumber,a.EnterpriseName,a.Description from Agent a,Person p where
a.PersonID = p.PersonID
and a. SkillTargetID not in
(select SkillTargetID from Agent_Logout where LogoutDateTime > '2017-01-01' )

Using Agent_Interval Table:

Select DISTINCT p.FirstName,p.LastName,p.LoginName,a.PeripheralNumber,a.EnterpriseName,a.Description from Agent a,Person p where
--a.PeripheralID = '5019' and
 a.PersonID = p.PersonID
( select SkillTargetID from Agent_Interval where DateTime > '2017-01-01' )

The above query will give you the agents who has not logged into the system since '2017-01-01'.

don't do manual, when you can get it in minutes.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

You could run a query to look at any ID that has logged in during the time frame you want in something like agent_interval, then do an export of all of the agent IDs and see who is not on the list, and those would be the people who hadn't logged in.

Thank you for help.

If I use Agent_Interval table and search for complete month then it will show multiple entries of same agent multiple time because active agents logs in everyday.

Is there any way to find out last logout/login timestamp  of agents?

Sure, just look for the max DateTime in one of the DateTime fields and group by the Agent.

I used this script select Extension from Agent_Logout where LogoutDateTime >= '2017-11-01' to find agents who have logged in or logged out since November. I will compare this output with the list of all agents and the agents which I do not find matching with first list I will consider them inactive and delete them.

Do you agree with this approach?

Hi,

Using Agent_Logout table:

a.PersonID = p.PersonID
(select SkillTargetID from Agent_Logout where LogoutDateTime > '2017-01-01' )

Using Agent_Interval Table:

--a.PeripheralID = '5019' and
 a.PersonID = p.PersonID
( select SkillTargetID from Agent_Interval where DateTime > '2017-01-01' )

The above query will give you the agents who has not logged into the system since '2017-01-01'.

don't do manual, when you can get it in minutes.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: