Cisco Support Community
Community Member

Issue with UCCX 9, Tenox WallBoard 3.7.2 and OBDC Informix

I’m using several screens with Tenox WallBoard 3.7.2 with UCCX version 9. I’m using IBM Informix Client SDK 4.10.

I have five screens with 8 Wallboards. At first all Tenox WB are ok, but some hours later they "freeze". When I try to reload them, they are blank with no data (all 0, see attached) and if I try to test the ODBC to the Informix DB I have no response from the database. I have two connections, one for each node, the node 1 is the active all the time but I have no response when I do the Database connection Test on the ODBC (no problem with node2, but all data is not real because the active node is node1) .

So I shutdown all Tenox WB and wait. After some time (20-30 minutes) I start one of the screens and wait until it gets some data (that can take another 15 or 20 mins). When it begin to work normally I start the others Ok.

I have to go, one by one, because if I start two at the same time none of them retrieve any data.

I assume that is something related to the DB or the ODBC and not the WallBoard, but I wonder If you had some tip about this issue.

I don't know if there's any configuration for simultaneosu connections or something like that.

thanks for your time

Everyone's tags (4)
Community Member

Hi Sergio,it is an ODBC

Hi Sergio,

it is an ODBC driver issue, upgrade to version 4.10

CreatePlease to create content