Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

IVR Based Campaign Error

Dear All,

We are using SIP dialer for a IVR based campaign. On the event viewer we are getting the following messages.

Aug 12 09:55:04 192.168.1.1 160402: ccmpg1a: Aug 12 2013 04:55:03.669 +0000: %ICM_BADialer_BlendedAgent-6-1438044: %[comp=BADialer-A][pname=baDialer][iid=prod][mid=1438044][sev=info]: [Skill group (ID=5750) in the IVR_Camp ] has insufficient records [581] in the last one minute on the dialer machine [CCMPG1A]

we are using ICM 8.5(4). I have performed some R&D but there is no information available on the support forum.

Regards,

Amir

Everyone's tags (3)
5 REPLIES

IVR Based Campaign Error

Would be able to restart the dialer ? just a try not sure if this can re-sync the data.

Hello, I have same problem,

Hello,

I have same problem, what seems to be the issue and why restarting the dialer will help.

Thank you.

Jorge

This could be many reason ,

This could be many reason , Check the file name in Import table. Some time that file ext is contact.txt.txt .

Just remove the extra .txt if your file format is correct and check the Import rule definition : like First name , last name and Phone no range .

File name should be  IVR,Based,9xxxxxx if you have dialer prefix 9 , no need to add 9 in lead list

If the problem persist , check the dialer , campaign and PIM status .

Hello, I know it´s been too

Hello, I know it´s been too log since your post, but I have a similar issue, What did you do to resolve this problem?

KR

Dears,

Dears,

We have faced the same issue, the files in import_folder were not getting updated to.bak. The Logger services were cycled. 

Afterwards, we were not getting the same behavior again.

Thanks

Best Regards,

Durraze Khan

UCCE Support Engineer
Views
Helpful
Replies