Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IVR funtionality

Hi

Where and how are abandoned calls recorded?

Can someone explain the flow?

7 REPLIES
Gold

Re: IVR funtionality

Are you referring to IPCC Express or only IP/IVR?

In Cisco IPCC Express a abandoned call is a call that it has not been handled by an agent.

In Cisco IPIVR to reflect that the call has been well managed by IP/IVR you need to change, in the script that manages the call the parameter 'Handle' to true.

Hope this helps,

Juan Luis

Hi

Am sorry was not specific enough.

Well i am looking at the IVR in the hosted or Enterprise IPCC environment. When the call lands on the IVR and the agents are busy for a long time, the caller may hang up. Now i need to know where and how are the following parameters stored?

1.How long did the Caller hold?

2.How many calls have been abandoned in the last x seconds where x is a value that i want to control

3.Other information about the abandoned call like CLID, DN and CED ?

Silver

Question is not clear, i assume u are using IPCC enterprise? what do you mean with recorded? how is your Callflow organized using ICM script?

Silver

1.How long did the Caller hold?

Webview_ Calltype05 (Avg wait Aban)

2.How many calls have been abandoned in the last x seconds where x is a value that i want to control

Webview_ Calltype35 / Calltype36

3.Other information about the abandoned call like CLID, DN and CED ?

Best thing is to use SQL Analyzer.

I am looking at the network location where this data is stored. I mean which database. Also correct me if i am wrong. Following are the types of databases in the network

1.Customer Profile Database- cust a/c info

2.Logger database - Real time data and scripts

3.Call Detail Records - All details about the call as logged by the CCM.

Gold

Hi,

All the data managed by Webview are stored in the Distributor. For historical purpouses, the data is stored on the HDS database in the distributor.

Juan Luis

Silver

Also on your DAW you should check the Schema Help (ICM Admin Workstation->Schema Help)all Tables are listed there, use the serach funktion of a schema Help+ Search funktion of Webview and you ll get what you want ;)

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content