Replies

IVR integration w/ CCM/ICM via SIP?

David Wolgast
Level 1
Level 1

ICM 6.0sr4

CCM 4.1(3)sr2

IP-QM 3.5(3)sr2

3845 MGCP gateways (connected to PSTN via PRIs)

We are currently working with a vendor to design a (non-Cisco) IP-IVR solution for customer self-service. Their spec calls for a SIP integration.

I don't know that much about how SIP works, but I'm having trouble understanding how a SIP device can integrate into the current scheme.

Does building a SIP trunk-group (and associated route objects) in CallManager make this possible? Do I need a separate SIP Proxy Server?

Any explanation of how this might work will be appreciated. Unfortunately, we have not been able to get a great answer from the vendor so far.

1 Reply 1

b.hsu
Level 5
Level 5

"Enable SIP Stack Trace" and the "Enable SIP Call Processing Trace" and attempt the call again. With the Detail Level plus the other defaults.

specific prefix being sent to the SIP trunk, the call is not being forwarded. Can you verify if it is a CCM issue, configuration

problem or the SIP server trunk.

-CallManager Version.

-Route Plan Report on a CSV file.

-Captures for the SIP trunk page.

-For the Route Group, Route List and Route Pattern, that involves the SIP trunk.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: