cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

IVR Script doesn't cancell

plotnikov_alex
Level 1
Level 1

I can send call to IVR, but can't get it back to ICM...

It seems that configuration is ok (though i may wrong)

Anybody know what problem may be with ivr script basicQ (it seems to me that call doesn't return to ICM because of some internal loop)

What else can i do to return call to icm from ivr and yet one question - where is located (in what FOLDER) ICM scripts on ICM machine?

I found in guide some words about troubles with scripts but didn't grasp exactly what should i do next, below these from guide:

"In the event of a timeout on a VRU script, it is possible that the CallRouter does not notify the VRU PIM that a timeout has occurred. Since the VRU PIM is not informed of the problem, it does not notify the VRU to cancel the script. At this point the options for script flow include the following:

• The failure path in the CallRouter script sends the call to a label, the VRU

PIM gets a Connect and, if the IVR supports it, generates a Cancel message.

This is the most common result.

• Before the CallRouter picks a label, the VRU script completes and the VRU

sends a Script Result message to the CallRouter. The CallRouter then sends

a Dialogue Failure Event because is not expecting a Script Result. This is the

next most common result.

• The failure path in the CallRouter script tries to run another VRU script. This is not a common result.

Currently the best resolution to this problem is to use longer time-outs or create shorter VRU scripts, and be aware that the failure exit from the Run VRU Script node is a problem that may need to be resolved."

thanks in advance

Alex

10 Replies 10

In the Network VRU Script list where you have configured the BasicQ.aef, you need to check the interruptible box. Without that, call will be looping in the ivr script even if the agent is available. That is basically the issue here.

Good luck. Please rate posts

Thanks, I did interruptable and overridable several times probably...

But can you explain me please, for what reason should I add Run Ext Script node if call in any way will go to script which is uploaded in CRS's Translation Routing application?

Alex

plotnikov_alex
Level 1
Level 1

It's really something in IVR script...

see please attached file - it's absolutely the same as one in ICM Software release 4.6.1 administration guide page 162

I did all as pointed in guide - created network VRU label (pointing to CTI route point, assosiated with TR application on CRS), made network VRU type to 3, but why the call don't pass through IVR and not going to available agent?

Call tracer says that it is going to agent

Where can be problem? help, please.

Alex

IPIVR is Type 2. Instead of doing a sendtovru, do the translation route to vru node, select TR service, just set min value 1 for right now. TR node, connect to Queue to Skillgroup node. Pass connection of Queue to Skill node, connect to BasicQ.aef, Pass connection of BasicQ.aef, send it back to Queue to Skillgroup node, Fail connection of queue to skillgroup and basicQ.aef node, send it to release call node. Remove wait node.

After that, monitor script, send a call and send me a screenshot of the monitor screen showing where the call went through.

Thanks, did all you mentioned, result the same - call is not gouing to agent

seems to me tried everything I could...

see please screenshots, what i did wrong

Agent is ready and call as you see (as call tracer says) go to agent (597), but it doesn't...

Alex

Can you monitor the script, send a call and send me the screenshot. The screenshot that you sent does not have the monitor. The call tracer is not the true test. Also, If you open up the PG1A and JTAPi process for the CM PG, you should be able to see any errors. Send me screenshots of the PG and JTAPI errors, if possible.

Thanks, I've seen some errors in PG1 and JTAPI traces

See, please attached file

532 - extension from which I try to make call

597 - agent's extension

Alex

One more little thing, please..

What does it mean the error "Attempt to registerRouteCallback for address 597:failed"?

597 - is agent's extension to wchich i cann't route back from IVR (using TR)...

Alex

I found where was the error - I didn't put VRU info in "agent desk settings"

See please script one more time...

Now I can call to agent when agent is ready. When I make agent not ready, call simply leave script (I assume this is because of Release call node)...

But what I'd like to get in result is - to make call get back to agent when agent IS READY AGAIN.

May be should I remake script, but don't know how

May be anybody know how to create script that simply loop between agent and IVR and when agent is ready - siply going to agent/skill group (this WORKS), when agent is not ready - plays IVR prompt (this is also WORKS), when agent is ready agian - call release from IVR script and go to agent (THIS IS DOESN'T WORK)

And I can't understand logic of all this mess - guides says that it can be wait node in ICM script, on this forum some guys says that it can't be there...

Thanks advance ,

Alex

I replied in the other post. You need RONA processing for that.

Also, wait node will give just dead air to the caller. You don't want callers to hear nothing and disconnect.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: