cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

IVR SIMPLE SOLUTION

alicia.vega
Level 1
Level 1

I need a very simple IVR system for about 90 simultaneous call. Which is the best solution?

- Cisco IVR (I think it's really expensive as it includes a big set of features I have no need of)

- Cisco CVP (maybe it's the same case)

- Cisco CCX Express (if I'm not wrong, I can use the free bundle included with CUCM, Enhanced, and use 400 ports of IVR at a fixed price of 2.995).

Please help! Thanks!

4 Replies 4

anchoudh
Level 9
Level 9

Hi Alicia Vega,

- Cisco CCX Express (if I'm not wrong, I can use the free bundle  included with CUCM, Enhanced, and use 400 ports of IVR at a fixed price  of 2.995).

The free bundle will include only the 5 seat and 10 IVR ports, please check with the partner helpline team about ordering additional IVR ports.

Please open a case with PH team, use www.cisco.com/go/ph to do so.

Thanks,

Anand

Are you sure about that? I know that in Premium configurations, each agent license get two IVR ports, but in Basic and Enhanced configurations I think that ports are defined by the platform...

Hi Alicia Vega,

I think you are right, with Premium the IVR ports are double the Agent seat till it reaches the platform capacity.

With the enhanced license Agent Seat count + maximum basic  IVR pots (supported on the platform).

Basic IVR  Ports Licensing—Basic IVR ports are not licensed and a given configuration may  have as many Basic IVR ports as fit given the server on which the system is  deployed and the mix of other features deployed on that server.
Basic IVR  ports (and only Basic IVR ports) are available in both the Standard and Enhanced  packages.

Advanced IVR ports licensing— Advanced IVR ports are licensed on a  per inbound voice seat basis and are available only with the Premium package.  Each inbound voice seat provides two Advanced IVR port licenses.
[page 14] http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_8_5/design/uccx851srnd.pdf

Hope it helps.

Anand

I'll confirm that you can use the five-seat Enhanced bundle; the IVR ports are only limited to the server capacity. It's worth noting that CCX is the same software as IP IVR, just with different licenses. IP IVR has the same Advanced IVR port license as CCX Premium does.

One other option just for the record: Unity Connection can perform basic auto attendant/IVR functionality and, assuming G.711, support something like 250 ports on a server.

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: