Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Bronze

JTAPI client version inconsistent

HI Guys

I have done an installation of UCCX5.0(2)with ccm 5.1.1. I get the following error when i log in as the crs admin;

"The cisco JTAPI Client versions are inconsisten. Please go to cisco JTAPI Resync to install the JTAPI client"

I do that an i get another error saying to resync.

Any one had the some problem and any ideas on how to fix this??

Thanks

Matt

7 REPLIES
Cisco Employee

Re: JTAPI client version inconsistent

Maybe you are running into CSCsk19938. Have you tried to download and install the JTAPI plugin from CUCM?

Kevin

I am going to agree with kthorngr on this one.

Go to the CM Admin Page

Select "Application --> Install Plug-ins"

Scroll down and install the Cisco JTAPI client.

Hope that helps.. thanks

Bronze

Yeah i actually thought the problem would be that the jtapi version on the UCCX would be newer than the ccm version. So i deleleted the uccx version and tried downloading the jtapi client from ccm and i still got the same error. Any other ideas? What sort of issue would this error cause me?

Thanks guys

Matt

Hi

I was running into the same problem and I just want to inform you what I did but I am sure you did it before my post.

I have two IPCC 5.0.2 with CCM 6.1 and I had the same error as you. I did install JTAPI from the CCM but I still got the error message.

I decide to reboot both IPCC servers, after the reboot I was still having the error message but I try a resync and it works.

Hope this will help you.

Hi,

Did You find any solution/workaround?

I have same problem with new installation: UCCX5.02 with UCCM6.1.2

Hello,

There seems to be a bug. You can resolve the issue by copying the three .jar files in the c:\windows\java\lib folder to c:\winnt\java\lib .

You can find the error by looking at your MADM logs. Search for JTAPIClientInstallException . It references this bad directory. Normally, you would not have a c:\WINNT folder on this OS.

By the way, did you happen to install this from the non-Cisco 2003 OS Media?

Please rate if this helps you out. Thanks

Javier Oropesa

Eventus Group

Hi,

something was wrong with OS.

I reinstalled system and now is OK.

Thanks for your help.

Views
Helpful
Replies