Views
Helpful
Replies

Jtapi subsystem out of service

abduljaleel
Level 1
Level 1

Hi frenz,

I have installed the ipcc express premium 4.0(3).

I ma trying to configure the Jtapi subsystem ,i have given the ccm ips and the ccm is integrated with microsoft AD.

so the crs is creating the jtapi user and everything looks ok .but i the jtapi susbsystem is still out of service

i am getting the following on the ivr logs , could someone tell me what could be the reason for the jtapi falure..

642: Jul 18 12:05:28.018 GST %MIVR-SS_TEL-6-SS_INITIALIZING:JTAPI subsystem initializing: Version Info=Cisco Jtapi version 2.1(3.14) Release

643: Jul 18 12:05:28.409 GST %MIVR-CLUSTER_MGR-7-UNK:send: ClusterContextPutEntryCmdImpl, nodeId=1, serviceUniqueId=15, sourceName=CRS Engine, notifyAll=true, key=com.cisco.wf.subsystems.jtapi.RemoteSubsystemJTAPI CVDContextContainer: value=com.cisco.wf.subsystems.jtapi.SubsystemJTAPI$RemoteImpl[RemoteStub [ref: [endpoint:[10.100.1.14:49619](local),objID:[10]]]], buffer length 1835

644: Jul 18 12:05:28.518 GST %MIVR-CLUSTER_MGR-7-UNK:send: Cmd[ServiceStateChangedCmdImpl[3]={0:ServiceStateUpdate=[topLevel=CRS Engine,svc=Core RTR Subsystem/Subsystem,state=IN_SERVICE], 1:ServiceStateUpdate=[topLevel=CRS Engine,svc=HTTP Subsystem/Subsystem,state=INITIALIZING], 2:ServiceStateUpdate=[topLevel=CRS Engine,svc=JTAPI Subsystem/Subsystem,state=INITIALIZING]},nodeId=1,seq#=21]

645: Jul 18 12:05:28.534 GST %MIVR-CLUSTER_MGR-7-UNK:try to process NodeIncrementalUpdateCmdImpl, nodeId=1, baseTick=394, nodeCurrTick=397, nodeState=6, serVer=1, comp={}, serv={id=88:t=395:s=IN_SERVICE, id=90:t=397:s=INITIALIZING, id=89:t=396:s=INITIALIZING}

646: Jul 18 12:05:28.581 GST %MIVR-SS_TEL-7-UNK:JTAPI Login Str: 10.100.1.11,10.100.1.12;login=IVRJTAPI_1;passwd=****;appinfo=Cisco IP IVR

647: Jul 18 12:05:28.643 GST %MIVR-SS_TEL-6-CTIPORT_RECOV_THR_START:Starting CTI Port Recovery Thread: Recovery Thread Name=MIVR_SS_TEL_RECOVERY_0_-43-0

648: Jul 18 12:05:29.659 GST %MIVR-SS_TEL-1-SS_OUT_OF_SERVICE:JTAPI subsystem in out of service: Failure reason=A number of route points are OOS - all routes; A number of CTI ports are OOS - all ports

649: Jul 18 12:05:29.659 GST %MIVR-SS_TEL-7-UNK:Number of CTI ports = 0..

Waiting for an early response

Cheers

Aj

12 Replies 12

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Did you syncronize IPCC JTAPI with the CCM JTAPI version?

Chris

Hi Chris,

thanks for the prompt response..

I have done that , i downloaded the jtapi from call manager and run it on the ipcc server .is there anything else to be done with regard to the Jtapi sinchronization?

Thanks

Aj

gpulos
Level 8
Level 8

if you have jtapi synch'd between ipcc and call manager, then the CTI ports being not-Registered is most likely the issue.

if cti ports are not registered when jtapi subsystem attempts to load, it will fail with the message you have provided.

verify the CTI Ports are 'deviceAssociated' with the JTAPI user you've created for ipcc.

Hi

You are right i can see that the CTI ports and the CTI RoutePoint not registered.

Now what could be the reason for this ..coz everything looks ok .

I am using IPCC Express premium 4.0(3)_Build080 .during the setup the crs created the jtapi user(integrated with microsoft AD) and also associated all the CTI ports and cti route pont to the user.

I realy donno if there is anything elz to be done with regard to the set up.

Please advise..

Thanks a lot

Reset the CTI-RP, de-associate and then re-associate them with the Jtapi user (worked for me in IPCC Enterprise)

Zin-Elabidine Karzazi

Hi

I tried the same couple of times but it doesnt help.

i have attached the log here again

can someone advice

628: Jul 19 12:13:01.716 GST %MIVR-SS_TEL-7-UNK:JTAPI Login Str: 10.100.1.11,10.100.1.12;login=IVRJTAPI_1;passwd=****;appinfo=Cisco IP IVR

629: Jul 19 12:13:01.763 GST %MIVR-SS_TEL-6-CTIPORT_RECOV_THR_START:Starting CTI Port Recovery Thread: Recovery Thread Name=MIVR_SS_TEL_RECOVERY_0_-43-0

630: Jul 19 12:13:02.091 GST %MIVR-SS_TEL-1-SS_OUT_OF_SERVICE:JTAPI subsystem in out of service: Failure reason=A number of route points are OOS - all routes; A number of CTI ports are OOS - all ports

Hi,

Have you try to create an application associated to the route points? I have noticed that if you have RP that are not associated with applications the JTAPI subsystem is down or in Partial Service.

Hope this helps,

Juan Luis

Hi,

I have already associated the CTI RP to one of the script application ..

Did you restart the Engine after reseting the CTI-RPs?

Yes many times

I am having similar problem with IPCCX 4.0(4) fresh install in a lab. The CRA created the jtapi and rm users on the callmanager but it won't create the CTI ports in the system. Do I have to create a RP first and associate that to the jtapi/rm users and create an application with that RP before it will create a CTI port??

Any input is greatly appreciated.

If you have added the jtapi provider with the callmanager ip addresses separated by a comma, then restart the the CRS engine. Then add the CTI ports in IPCC server (JTAPI Call Control Group under Subsystem-jtapi). IPCC will display a window as it is adding the ports. Then create the jtapi trigger and the CRA server will added the cti route point to the call manager.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: