Views
Helpful
Replies

JTAPI traces

dheavey30
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I am looking at trying to debug why a call is overflowing from one queue to another and then delivered always to one particular agent, The algorithm is resource groups for the csq and it is set to longest available.

In version 3.5 I think I remember just checking the jtapi trace files for the answer but this is version 4 and I cant see where to enable JTAPI traces.

Can anyone tell me where to enable just the trace that I need.

Thanks

4 Replies 4

lpezj
Level 7
Level 7

Hi,

You can enable the traces in 'System'->'Traces' and select in the left pane the component you would like to change the trace level, , for example 'CRS Engine'->'Trace Configuration'.

To access the trace files go to 'System'->'Control Center'->Select the server name in the left pane->'Server Traces'->'CRS Engine'.

Hope this helps,

Juan Luis

Thanks for your reply. I did already know where to go to edit the trace configs however I dont know which one to enable to debug/see the calls being delivered to agents from the CSQs. I dont want to just enable every trace as this can impact the live system. I cannot find JTAPI in the configuration.

D

OK so does anybody know where to find info relating to calls being delivered in the traces? The MIVR logs don't seem to give me this information. This is version 4.0

Thanks

D