Helpful
Replies

Keeping Agent state available when no answer

ln33147
Level 4
Level 4

Hello all,

We are working on a UCCE system 9.0

Is it feasible to keep the agent state available even if the call was not answered ?

if so, where this setting can be changed?

Thanks in advance

Lara Noueir

8 Replies 8

oabulaban
Level 1
Level 1

agent state on no answer is only changed to not ready if you set it in the agent desk settings... if you dont set rona, it remains as it is

Sent from Cisco Technical Support Android App

Hello oabulaban,

Thanks for the reply.

We don't want to disable the RONA function, all what we need to do is to keep the agent state ready after RONA.

do you have any idea on this?

Thank you,

Lara Noueir

oabulaban
Level 1
Level 1

is this UCCE with cvp or ipivr?

if cvp, you can leave the RONA configuration on cvp as it is while removing it from agent desk settings.. functionality will work but agents will remain READY (no idea how this will affect reporting though)

i am not sure abt ip/ivr, but i think that might not work on it as i think its only configured in agent desk settings.. been a while since ive worked in ip/ivr

oabulaban
Level 1
Level 1

is this UCCE with cvp or ipivr?

if cvp, you can leave the RONA configuration on cvp as it is while removing it from agent desk settings.. functionality will work but agents will remain READY (no idea how this will affect reporting though)

i am not sure abt ip/ivr, but i think that might not work on it as i think its only configured in agent desk settings.. been a while since ive worked in ip/ivr

Hello Oabulaban,

I tried to remove the RONA configuration from agent desk setting while keeping it in CVP, but this has not solved the issue and the agent state changed to Not Ready..

Do you have another workaround that can help?

Thank you,

Lara

oabulaban
Level 1
Level 1

can u try setting the rona in agent desk settings to 10 seconds longer than the rna timeout on cvp? please make sure after changing to it to log out the agent completly (close ctios even) and then run it again and see

Hi Oabulaban,

It worked, thank you so much for your assistance.

Best Regards,

Lara

oabulaban
Level 1
Level 1

great.. it should also work if you don't set a RONA value in agent desk settings.. i would recommend trying to configure a new agent desk setting and not put a value from the start, and test it this way and see :)

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: