Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Launch an URL from IPCC express script

Hello,

Can I launch an url (jsp page) from an IPCC Express 4.0(3) script?

4 REPLIES

Re: Launch an URL from IPCC express script

You can use the Desktop Administrator to launch one based on DNIS of the trigger. As far as the Script goes i'm not too sure. Hope this helps.

Hi,

I think launching an URL from the script is not possible. I tried to use Desktop Administrator. What is the difference between the 'HTTP Utility' and 'Launch External Application'? The first doesn't launch IExplorer but the second does. What may be the matter with the first (HTTP Utility)?

Hi,

I want that agents after finshing a call complete a survey on a web page launched automatically. The only solution is working with workflows on Desktop administrator?

It isn't possible to have it from the script?

HTTP actions enable an agent to use call-based data to interact with a website or a web application in the Integrated Browser window.

For example, an HTTP action can be set up so the enterprise data of an incoming call is used to retrieve a customer record and display it in the Integrated Browser.

You can use launch application by sepcifying teh path to IE and then add a space and the URL. For instance:

c:\program files\.....\iexplorer.exe http://www.yahoo.com

Then when the application is run it will open yahoo!'s website.

Hope this helps.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content