Helpful
Replies

LDAP configuration issue

SportsGuy0223
Level 1
Level 1

Version CCM 4.1.3 SR 5d

IPCC 4.0.5 Build 42

All I have call manager that is AD integrated that is not able to replicate over to the CRS server. If I try to make a change in CRS to add a user to the resources section I get the following exception in the MADM log.

“%MADM-LIB_CFG-3-CONFIG_FAIL:Fail to load ldap configuration file: Exception=User Data deleted for user with ID:cvoss; Therefore, remove user from AgentData list

EXCEPTION:java.lang.IllegalStateException: User Data deleted for user with ID:cvoss; Therefore, remove User from AgentDataList”

We have been on this one for a long time with TAC and have done everything from rebooting the cluster, to doing a directory resync, to cmadminpassword utility to ipccadmin password utility, to doing a repair of the CRS install but still get this error when making any configuration changes.

Thanks,

2 Replies 2

Riccardo Bua
Level 5
Level 5

Hi there,

just to confirm is cvoss an existing agent or the newly added one? You might want to use ADSI editor and check on the user attribute.

Conditions:

This is caused by problems in LDAP between user and profile objects. Some agents have the ciscoatGUID attribute with a value in the users ou, but their corresponding -profile and -CCNProfile objects have an empty ciscoatGUID attribute.

Workaround:

Copy the GUID from the user object to the corresponding profile objects and restart the Engine from Control center.

If the problem is turly on the replication side, I would try to rerun the LDAP configuration from the IPCCX admin page.

Regards,

Riccardo

mstoychev
Level 1
Level 1

If you tried so many things did you check for network problems ? All issues with IVR/CRS LDAP I had are related to packets lost. Either due to MTU problems, too many packets lost , half duplex /collisions on the network interface. It is easy to check and fix and could be very effective. Good Luck:)

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: