Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

managing multiple contacts

Incoming caller makes a recording (triggering ocntact), then we place a call to another contact and want to play the recorded message when the called party answers,   then conference the two contacts together.     Cant seem to find the right combination of redirect or consult to get this to work>  Duh....

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

The really is no elegant way to do it with UCCX (it can be done however). Your best bet is to dial the destination, play the message, wait for a press to confirm. Drop that call, redirect the caller to the destination caller as a separate call.

Tanner Ezell
www.ctilogic.com

Tanner Ezell www.ctilogic.com

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Tanner Ezell
Level 4
Level 4

UCCX does not provide conferencing facilities. Your best bet would be to redirect the original caller after playing the message to the destination.

Tanner Ezell
www.ctilogic.com

How do you redirect the caller once you have already placed the call?  I can place a call to the second party, effectively transfering the triggering contact, but I want to interact with the called second contact before I connect the initial caller?  I am not seeing a way to do that?

The really is no elegant way to do it with UCCX (it can be done however). Your best bet is to dial the destination, play the message, wait for a press to confirm. Drop that call, redirect the caller to the destination caller as a separate call.

Tanner Ezell
www.ctilogic.com

Really?

I will confirm that you cannot bridge two contacts in a UCCX script.

Anthony Holloway

Please use the star ratings to help drive great content to the top of searches.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: