Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Many Agents less phones

I have 50 agents in my center and 12 phones with 2 line capacity (7940)

what is the best practice for every agent having ICD ext on the phone or what is practice in this kind of cases when there are more agents then phones!! Besides obtaining more phones?

Thanx

Vlad

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

pralex
Level 1
Level 1

Agents using CAD and IP Communicator can use ExtensionMobility. This allows multiple agents to use the same phone—but only one at a time.

The agents must first log into CallManager using the CallManager Extension Mobility feature.After logging into CallManager with Extension Mobility, agents can log into IPCC Express using CAD

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

pralex
Level 1
Level 1

Agents using CAD and IP Communicator can use ExtensionMobility. This allows multiple agents to use the same phone—but only one at a time.

The agents must first log into CallManager using the CallManager Extension Mobility feature.After logging into CallManager with Extension Mobility, agents can log into IPCC Express using CAD

I wanted to avoid Ext mobility, cause for my users is too complicated to log on to Windows then to Phone (Ext mobility) and then to CAD!!

Thanks

But i'll try to persuade the CEO!!!

We are facing the same situation

Customer don't like to have dual logging ( Ext. mobility + IPCC login )

Do u have any solution for this issue ?

Regards

Mohamed

Hi

Here's how i soved it

I have 10 phones and lots of agents working in shifts

So i created users agent1, agent2... agent10

So if someone is seating on PC 1 he logs as agent1

and if i need info on some user, i track e.g. agent1, what windows account was logged at particular time on PC 1

Cheers

Vlad

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: