cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Max no of calls that can be queued in ICM

hemal.mehta
Level 5
Level 5

Where can I find for a given installation the max no of calls that can queued for given ICM system.

6 Replies 6

Well I did look at that doc.  Yes, it talks about max number of queued calls being half the number of agents etc.  Well I have scenario where say there are only 2 agents in lab and I could still simulate 10 calls in the queue.   However is there a restriction in the system where it would not explicitly allow the calls to exceed certain threshold or would drop the call etc.

The only check/restriction, I have done is to set it in the script.

That's really your best option, do it in the script.

david

So are you then saying that there is no system built check for max no of calls that can be queued in ICM ? (license wise or otherwise )

I put a check in script anyways, but want to know if there is a limitaion on the system side.

Hi,

Its depends on deployement type and hardware. Please refer the below link page number 25 for more info.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/icm_enterprise/icm_enterprise_9_0_1/reference/guide/_ICM9.0_BOM.pdf

Regards,

Gnan.

HTH

I looked at that but I think the answer is still not well defined. It talks about max call per second.That means that it can receive 300 max calls per second in ICM/IVR system.  It does not say anything about how many concurrent calls can sit in the system and be queued.

For example on IVR side, we clearly know that it can support X no of  max concurrent calls or whatever the figure may be based on ports.  However for queued calls in ICM, it does not seem to very obvious. Unless I am missing something here.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: