Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Maximum number of licenses reached error message on CCX agent's desktop

Intermittently CAD agents or supervisor are getting the error message "Maximum number of licenses reached". I have checked at the same time of error, still there are license available but users are getting this error message. Currently we have 50 seats licenses.I have noticed this problem reoccur when it's reaching the login agents between 40-50 agents. Is there any threshold value, we can modify to get rid of this error message.

1 REPLY

We had a very similar issue

We had a very similar issue last week. For us we had a couple of sessions that were stuck that didn't end properly even after a restart (probably because we have a HA cluster).

We have 35 seat licenses activated but only 33 agents could log in. Ended up raising a TAC case and doing the following -

1) From the command line run show uccx cad license usage to list the current license status - a list of IPs that are currently claiming a license.

2) Run the same command when the contact center is closed and see who is still claiming a license. Here I traced the computers down and made sure the Agent or Supervisor application was closed (forcibly if necessary).

3) Restart the Cisco Desktop License and Resource Manager Service on all nodes in the HA cluster to clear any stuck sessions.

Remember though that anyone logged into the Supervisor application also uses a seat license!

Views
Helpful
Replies