Cisco Support Community
Community Member

Menu to Multiple CSQ's

I am new to the scripting, I am basic guy and I have Multiple CSQ which were easy.

My Question, I have been asked to create a Menu Tree for Multiple languages. I want to start out with a easy 3 option menu. But from the Menu on is my stoppage, Do I need to have the Menu point to 3 separate queues? or 1 Queue that has 3 resources, and how do I initiate the resources. 2 resources will be specific to 2 groups and 1 group will cover 2 resources.

I am leaning towards the separate queues, but I am not sure how to complete the steps of getting the caller into the correct queue.

Any help on pointers for creating this queue menu would be helpfull.

I want to start out basic and add features in the future.

Thank you

Everyone's tags (4)

Re: Menu to Multiple CSQ's

Hi Neal,

I am not clear about your query fully, but will tell you what I understood.

Basically you have 3 Agents (Resources) , each Agent has different language skills out of 3 languages (skills).

Lets say Agent1 , Agent2 and Agent3 are the resources.

Language1, Language2 and Language3 are 3 different languages.

You create 3 skills, skill1 for language1 , skill2 for language2 and skill3 for language3.

(Agent: competency level)

Agent1=>skill1 : 6, skill2:6

Agent2=>skill1 : 6, skill2: 8, skill3: 6

Agent3=>skill1 : 6, skill3: 7

A: Queue that has 3 resources

You create CSQ1 which has skill1 (covering all three agents). Lets say minimum compentency level as 1 here.

Note: Make sure that the Agent skill competency levels are above the qualifying skill competency in the CSQ's.

=>CSQ1: Has Agent1+Agent2+Agent3 in it

B: 2 resources will be specific to 2 groups

Create CSQ2, with skill1 and skill2 with the minimum skill competency as 1.

=>Agent1 and Agent2 are part of CSQ1 and CSQ2

C: 1 group will cover 2 resources

Create CSQ3, with skill3 with minimum competency level as 1.

=>CSQ3 has Agent2 and Agent3

You can create a script, which will collect CED (Caller Entered Digits) as 1 or 2 or 3, depending on this CED you can route this call to either CSQ1 or CSQ2 or CSQ3.

Hope it helps.

Please rate helpful posts...

Community Member

Menu to Multiple CSQ's

You got it what I was trying to get out. I just need to get it all together, start with 25 agents this week and in a few months I will look at getting to that 400 mark....

Menu to Multiple CSQ's

Hi Neal,

Good that my understanding was in line with your requirement :-).

If you are planning to increase the Agent seat count to 400 later than i am assuming that you are planing to install UCCX 8.x on UCS C210M1/M2, B200M1/M2 with 400 Agent OVA template.

Good luck and enjoy using UCCX.

Also please rate the helpful posts.

CreatePlease to create content