Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

MISSED 2 consecutive routed calls. FORCING TO NOT READY STATE

IPCC 6.0

Periodically calls on operators cease to act, restart ICM helps only.

After reception DtAborts=1, DtAborts=2 calls do not act.

It can be necessary to increase AgentReserveTimeout, by default costs 7? (up to what value?)

Or something another?

21:34:28 pg1A-pim1 Trace: TelephonyDriver::ProcessReservedTimeout: No call arrived to match PreCall message. netTargID=5024 Ext=5012 AgentID=34 RTRCallKey=148113.41449207 DtAborts=1

21:34:28 pg1A-pim1 Trace: CSTA PRIVATE GEODeviceTargetAbortIndMSG: TelephonyDriver::SendDeviceTargetAbortInd: SENT TO OPC

CRSCallID_Date = 148113 CRSCallID_ID =41449207

NetworkTargetID = 5024 PeripheralCallKey = -1

21:34:43 pg1A-pim1 Trace: TelephonyDriver::ProcessReservedTimeout: No call arrived to match PreCall message. netTargID=5024 Ext=5012 AgentID=34 RTRCallKey=148113.41449208 DtAborts=2

21:34:43 pg1A-pim1 Trace: CSTA PRIVATE GEODeviceTargetAbortIndMSG: TelephonyDriver::SendDeviceTargetAbortInd: SENT TO OPC

CRSCallID_Date = 148113 CRSCallID_ID =41449208

NetworkTargetID = 5024 PeripheralCallKey = -1

21:34:43 pg1A-pim1 Trace: AGENT 34 on Ext:5012 MISSED 2 consecutive routed calls. FORCING TO NOT READY STATE.

I shall be grateful for the answer.

• Contact Center
9 REPLIES
Blue

Re: MISSED 2 consecutive routed calls. FORCING TO NOT READY STAT

setting an agent NOT READY is typical icm behavior. a call rings so many times and if not answered, that agent is made NOT READY so no further calls will be directed to a non-Answered phone.

what exactly is your question?

do the operators fail to work after the forced NOT READY, even if they make themselves ready again??

if so, this would most likely be due to the CTI server/driver which in most cases runs on the ICM server(s). (a reset of ICM completely in this case resets the CTI server/driver)

next time this happens, attempt to only restart the CTIOS1 service from within ICM Service Control. if this problem is fixed by only restarting the CTIOS1 ICM service, then verify your CTI Server version and SR levels. upgrade if possible or required.

Thanks for the answer.

Probably a problem not in CTIOS as the system is restored after restart PG and Router.

It is possible to change value DtAborts?

We admit, to establish DtAborts=5.

Now DtAborts=2, that is after 2 missed calls the agent to become NOT READY.

Whether there will be an answer?

Your Q is not clear!

There can be several reasons for missed precall events. Provide the following information

What is the routing client?

Call flow?

Is this a call generated from another IP Phone within the same CCM cluster? If yes. check the partitions/CSS and make sure they can dial each other internally.

Thanks for the answer.

Routing Client: VRU, Client type-IPCC/Enterprise Agent

Calls go on stream E1 through voice gateway Cisco 5350

And how about max value DtAborts?

It can be changed?

Gold

Hi,

Recently I will see the same message in one of my customers. The problem was solved checking the Route Points and CTI Ports that was associated to the PG User and JTAPI user.

I had associated to both users all the CTI Ports and Route Points. My scenario uses 'Translation Route to the VRU' so I have associate to the JTAPI user the CTI Ports and Route Points associated to the Ports and Translation Routes in Queue Manager, and I have associated to the PG User the agent phones and the Route Points that receive the calls, not the ones that use QM and ICM for Translation Routing.

So, check that the users monitor only the devices that they need, not all. That works for me.

Hope this helps,

Juan Luis

By anychance this resolved the problem one of my customer also has the same problem...Plz hep

Cisco Employee

This are exactly the kind of issues that are better dealed in a TAC Service Request.

Please raise it so that someone could take a look as for the reason why those calls are failing.

Thanks,

Riccardo

Thanks Ric will do the same and post if it works...

Views
Helpful
Replies
This widget could not be displayed.