Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
You may experience some slow load times, errors, and slight inconsistencies. We ask for your patience as we finalize the launch. Thank you.

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

modify caller id

Hi,

I have UCCX PRE and avaya CC for 2-sister companies that may share same callers

callers recorded in cisco DB with Mobile # and in avaya DB with land line #

when customer call cisco from mobile # , it'll pop up his info

when caller have another issue at avaya agents. cisco agents will transfer to an avaya hunt. but I need the caller ID to be the caller land line. so the caller info will pop pup to avaya agent

and vise versa

I'm thinking to put a script between cisco agent and the avaya hunt. the script will ask the cisco agent to enter the land line # . then put it in a variable

but can't figure out a step to set caller id !!

do you think such method to acheive that

Regards

• Contact Center
9 REPLIES

modify caller id

more than 80 views without any idea :)

modify caller id

I don't think what you're trying to do is possible through UCCX.  I'm 99.9% of it.

david

modify caller id

David is correct.  UCCX cannot modify the calling number.

Anthony Holloway Please use the star ratings to help drive great content to the top of searches.

Re: modify caller id

thanks for your replies David and Anthony

I know it may be impossible

Do you have any other idea to acheive this integration ?

I read about something called UUI [user to user information] , but I see it was from isdn or ss7 to sip

I didn't find it sip to sip

So do you see any good idea ?

Regards

Any way you can pass DTFM to the Avaya and have the Avaya pop on that?  Can you do a take back and transfer?

david

yes david, I need to do like this idea. but don't know

In ipcc, i can pass a variable value from a script to another

but from ipcc to another system... !!

Regards

modify caller id

is there any idea to acheive the above

modify caller id

Have you tried the send DTMF step?  I've not used it, but it might do what you want to do.  Set a script to call your other system and send DTMF.

david

modify caller id

Since this is happening at the time of a transfer, you would need to use the Call Consult Transfer Step, which allows you to outpulse DTMF right before the transfer completes.  If you were to place a call with the Place Call Step, and then outpulse DTMf with the Send Digit String Step, you would not be able to connect the caller to the Avaya system.

Anthony Holloway Please use the star ratings to help drive great content to the top of searches.
Views
Helpful
Replies