Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

MOH Fixed Audio comes thru blank...

Trying to do MOH fixed audio source via Unicast. Just to 1 phone locally here (same subnet) for starters? Other music sources are playing fine.

Problem:

No music, just blank.

Here?s what I?ve done/confirmed:

-Installed Griffen iMic set to Line In

-I absolutely have confirmed I have audio going into the server (publisher). I was even able to record a wav file off of it using windows sound recorder.

-I have the audio device set to exactly the same name as the device shown in device manager on both the server and the fixed audio source.

-I?ve reset the MOH servers since then? and again, and again.

-I?ve checked the volume on both the incoming device and windows and they're pretty high... can't image I wouldn't hear anything at these levels.

Is there something simple I?m missing?

4 REPLIES
Bronze

Re: MOH Fixed Audio comes thru blank...

Have you set the MOH server as Multicast?

No, I haven't. Our WAN doesn't support multicast so I wasn't going to use it. My understanding was you don't need multicast just to get it to play on a local subnet. Correct me if I'm wrong...

You need to set it on the CTI ports. User and Network Hold Audio Source.

OK, I finally opened a TAC case on this. Fix was pretty simple. In the Media Resource Group List I had to move the publisher to the top of the list. It was the one that I had the fixed audio source in. Once I rearranged those and reset devices it worked fine.

Views
Helpful
Replies