cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

MOH for icd.aef script

mloraditch
Level 7
Level 7

I would like to have the MOH from CM play while people are waiting instead of silence. We are only using IPCCX for our one operator so we just have the default icd script running. What items do i need to change with what options to get the script to do this. I know i need to do a hold and then unhold but i couldn't quite get that to work right just throwing it in there.

Thanks for the help

2 Replies 2

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

You need to assign a device pool that has Media Resource Group List with a MOH server listed in it to the cti ports used by IPCC.

HTH,

Chris

first u dont need to add unhold and hold you have to assign the customized ring back tone in the user and Network MOH for CTI ports configurd in Call Manager.

since the network MOH played while CTI port called operator .

the steps to solve problem as following:

1. record the customized ring back tone using the following parameters:

Format: PCM

Attributes 8000 KHz, 16 bit, Mono 15kbps

used attached one if it is satisfied you.

2.put this file in the following folder in call manager :

C:\ProgramFiles\Cisco\MOH\DropMOHAudioSourceFilesHere3.open call manager admin page

4.open Music On Hold (MOH) Audio Source Configuration

from Service --> Media Resource.

4.add it by giving it ID and select the wave you added in the DropMOHAudioSourceFilesHere folder

and make sure to check box for repeating.

5.assign this MOH in Network MOH for the CTI port(s) used in the CTI port group that used in your ICD application trigger.

i am confident that will work , and i have already tested it.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: