Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Monitoring of UCCX- Queue Performance

Hi ,

I have a question and hope you can support me .

We use CUCM & Unity & UCCX 8.6

We have a call group which use a UCCX-Workflow (Script) and Cisco Agent desktop.

I would like monitoring all activate in the Queue (inbound, outbpund, how many calls is waiting , etc.) and it all as real time.

The agent shall see and control the activate in the queue and not only the supervisor.

How can I do it best , need I a add on for UCCX?

Best regards

Homayoun

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi 

Re: Controlling queues, the only way to change the membership of a queue is through the UCCX AppAdmin interface. 

Other contact center platforms do have the ability to allow agents to move themselves in and out of queues but UCCX does not.

It would be possible (on UCCX 9.0(2) and upwards) to create a small application that would allow an agent to join queues themselves using the config API, however this would require some development work...

Aaron

Please remember to rate helpful  responses and mark questions as 'answered' when appropriate to highlight useful content...

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

To see the stats you can either click the 'reports' button in the Agent app, or you could make all the Agents Supervisors.

Most environments use a 'wallboard' to display stats in a highly visible way, there are various options out there for free that run on PCs - http://www.ipcommute.co.uk/technical-articles/18--free-wallboards-for-cisco-unified-contact-center-express-uccx.html

And there are third-party commercial products as well.

I'm not clear what you mean by 'control the activate in the queue' - can you clarify?

Aaron

Please rate helpful posts...

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

Hi Aaron,

Thanks for your  Answer.

I did mean with “control the activate in the queue'” the agent can choose and pick up a caller which is longer  waiting in the queue .

I think wallboard is a good idea , I am going to try it , it is better because I can display it on a extern monitor.

Best regards

Homayoun  

Hi 

Re: Controlling queues, the only way to change the membership of a queue is through the UCCX AppAdmin interface. 

Other contact center platforms do have the ability to allow agents to move themselves in and out of queues but UCCX does not.

It would be possible (on UCCX 9.0(2) and upwards) to create a small application that would allow an agent to join queues themselves using the config API, however this would require some development work...

Aaron

Please remember to rate helpful  responses and mark questions as 'answered' when appropriate to highlight useful content...

Thank you , have  a nice day

Best Regards

Homayoun