Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Monitoring Solution Required UCCE

Guys,

we need monitoring Solution...

Actually just to elaborate and present you with the back ground, we are representing GSM Telecom company and looking after the Technical Domain of GSM IP Base Contact Centre. We are actually looking for a NMS Solution via which we can have the enclosed parameters real time visibility and historical reporting :-

• Server Health Performance which includes Processor Utilization, Memory Utilization, Disk Utilization etc.
  • Real Time Visibility of all the Components, Process, Services, Modules which belongs to IPCC Components and Windows itself.
  • Historical Reporting w.r.t Server Health & Performance which can actually provide us with the visibility of the Server Health and Performance,
  • Alerts Mechanism via which we can get the alerts against all the define components, services, Modules etc.
  • Servers, WAN and LAN Links, STM’s etc. performance and visibilities.
  • Availability i.e. UPTIME and Downtime visibility of all the define servers.
  • IVR’s Channels Performance and Utilization.
  • PRI’s and Trunk Groups Performance and Utilization.
  • SMS Triggering against all the critical services, process, modules degradation.
  • Database Size Visibility {D.B which resides on certain Server Machines}

Would appreciate if we can have the demo version so we can explore the same in depth in order to have a clear visibility of design product.

Awaiting for your response on the same.

Thanks and Regards,

Everyone's tags (1)
5 REPLIES

Hi,I once built a number of

Hi,

I once built a number of reusable components that monitors a relatively large and complex UCCE solution. It mainly consists of:

- the data collector: checks the reachability of call center directory numbers, both from inside and outside (so the call actually traverses the PSTN), checks reachability of servers (using ping), takes values of various information sources using various protocols, such as SNMP;

- the watchdog: sits over a database that is filled by the above mentioned data collector and if a certain threshold is met, it sends a notification (email, SMS or outdialling).

It's not a complete package as such, but I can help you building one. Send me a private message if you are interested and we can discuss this further.

G.

Dear,Its slightly off the

Dear,

Its slightly off the track of my requirement.

I need the servers health utlization reports with peak utilizations of the processes, uptime etc. both historical and realtime and alerts as well.

Is there any solution that can provide such.

Thanks,

A

Hi Rasheed,You can evaluate

Hi Rasheed,

You can evaluate HP OM suite with HP SiteScope and HP NMM plugin to meet your needs.

Refer below link for details

http://www8.hp.com/in/en/software-solutions/sitescope-application-monitoring/

Sitescope tool will help you monitor Server OS, DB, Cisco UCCE CVP Application monitoring.

HP NNM will help you to monitor your network devices, WAN links etc..

HP Operation Manager will provide your consolidated dashboard for live monitoring, reporting and alert configurations.

I tried SiteScope demo version in our lab for Cisco UCCE CVP monitoring and it works well.

Regards,

Amit Lad

Hi,This will be available in

Hi,

This will be available in the next Prime Assurance Contact Center v10.5

Thanks!

-JT-

Did you every find a solution

Did you every find a solution for this?

Thanks,

Mark Knepper

Views