Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

MS CRM Screen Pop

Hi

I have a (i hope) short question regarding the MS CRM Connector configuration and i hope anyone can help:

The Guide says:

-----

Screen Pop Value Types

Screen pop is based on known values in the call attached data. The Cisco Contact Center can execute a screen pop on these Microsoft CRM business object values. The values must be included in the call attached data to execute a screen pop. The Microsoft business object values are:

And for example:

Account - this is the customer account number. This is not part of standard call information, but it may be captured in the IVR and passed through the CRM Connector using ECC variables.

-----

I'm familiar with ECC configurations like done with CVP deployments. But i could not find the part of the configuration in MS Connector, where the mapping is done. Let's say i have a ECC Var like "account.number" -> how can i map this to the ScreenPop-Value-search-list in Connector-configuration?

Hope anyone can give a hint ..

With kind regards, Simon

1 REPLY
Anonymous
N/A

Re: MS CRM Screen Pop

You can use any data parameter for screen pop, including ANI, DNIS, call variables, and extended call variables.

The customization process involves setting up rules in the application that takes events created by the Cisco Unified CRM Connector and maps them to screen-pop operations in the application. For example, different screen pops might be required when a call arrives from a new versus an existing customer, when the call is placed to a different DNIS, when the call comes from an outside caller, or when it is queued to a specific skill group.

Customization requires mapping Cisco ICM/CTI OS events and commands in the application. The Cisco Unified CRM Connector provides an out-of-the-box solution to screen pop calls using any customer-selected variable, such as ANI, DNIS, Call, or ECC variable.

If an inbound call is received on the primary agent's extension, a screen pop should be performed using the customer account number. If the call does not have an account number, a new customer form should screen pop. If the call is a transfer from another agent, the agent should go to the NotReady state and receive a transfer of the current agent's screen context, that is, the forms that the agent had been using in handling this call. They might already contain pre-populated information with the customer's name, address, preferences, and order history.

Views
Helpful
Replies